Saturday, November 1, 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014

The Critter heard me talking about National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and decided that this was meant for her. With some encouragement from a forum I regularly participate in, she is now officially signed up and has set herself a word count goal of 1500. My husband and I will be scribing for her.

While I have no desire to participate in NaNoWriMo, I've decided to challenge myself to writing a blog post daily for November. I'm horrible about keeping up, and not altogether sure I have 30 days worth of anything to say, so I'll have to see how this goes. If nothing else, maybe it will help me decide what I really want to focus this blog on - a narrative of what my daughter is doing? Homeschooling information? Gifted education? Parenting stuff? Random other? I definitely will not be setting a word count goal, as I have difficulty enough being brief!

No comments:

Post a Comment