Monday, February 11, 2019

What Would You Like To Read?

I saw someone on a message board wondering what people would like to see in a homeschooling blog. The answer was honest, detailed reviews of curriculum. With so many blogs being monetized nowadays, the vast majority of reviews are from people who were provided a curriculum free in exchange for a review, and they may have only used it for a couple of lessons (if that) before posting about it, which makes for a lot of very enthusiastic, but shallow, reviews out there. I've also found this frustrating when I'm looking for more information, so I'll try to post a few more in-depth reviews, like my last post on Beast Academy.

I write this blog as a way to organize my thoughts and contribute to a homeschooling community that has been so supportive of us. What else would people like to hear about? What would be helpful or interesting to you as you read? More about curricula? Day-to-day details? (I warn you, they're pretty boring!) Organization? Giftedness and asynchrony? Something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment